Tuesday 5 May 2015

Idea development

Here are two ideas that I have decided to take forward. However, I will be designing it for Emma Watson, Amy Poehler and Michelle Obama who are 3 very powerful motivational speakers who have spoken out for feminists. I believe these three women are people that people have not heard enough about. I myself did not know a lot about these three speakers until I did my research and found out how inspiring these people are. 

Throughout my posters I wanted to bring a message. I wanted the lines to represent objectification and how the media uses women. I also wanted the lines to show that it is not important how you look but what you say. Here we have a motivational woman who has spoken towards feminism. I wanted my posters to show that its about the words not the looks.  I wanted my text to be positioned in the top right so that the person involved would be the center of attention. 





No comments:

Post a Comment