Tuesday 5 May 2015

Final Posters

Here are my three final designs that I am very pleased with. At first I really struggled with this brief and couldn't come up with a concept that would help promote HeForShe. I really wanted to do a poster that involved influential female celebrities because I believe that the media do not promote these females as much as they do with men. Throughout my posters I wanted to show that women deserve equal rights as well as showing that women do have a powerful voice.

Throughout my text I enlarged the words that are most iconic and create a separate message within the quote towards feminism. I wanted the text to support the image and help understand the viewer what the message behind the poster is.

I decided to use three female celebrities that I believe are the right people to look up to. These celebrities are all very accomplished people and have stood up for what they believe in. I didn’t know much about Emma Watson, Michelle Obama and Amy Poehler but I know now that they are very inspirational people and have helped woman have a say for better. 

Although I did struggle at the start I really enjoyed developing my ideas and making a set of 3 posters that work together for a good campaign. I really enjoyed this brief and hope to carry on with Context of Practice next year. I also hope to improve with my initial ideas as this is something that slowed me down throughout the year.  




No comments:

Post a Comment